Wednesday, 17 May 2017

My morning skincare routine


My skin has changed a lot since I went gluten free - from oily it became dry. In the past couple of months I have tried out a lot of different products and combinations of products, and finally I can say that I am very satisfied with everything that I use on a daily basis.


Now that I am not 20 anymore, there are some fine lines around my eye area and my undereye circles are just too visible. Although Clarins Multi-Active Yeux became part of my skincare routine just recently, I have to say that it really makes my day when I put it on. It cools down my skin, and it gives a perfect amount of moistur for my undereyes.
I like basically anything that is a good multipurpose product, and this CaudalĂ­e Divine Oil is one of them. You can use it on your hair, body and face. I like to pour a little bit on my hand and press it all over my face. 


I have a very sensitive skin and I also have sun allergy, and it really does matter what kind of a moisturizer I use. At first I like to put on a bit of Origins A Perfect World SPF 40 (Age-Defense Moisturizer with White Tea) to have the protection that I need, and then I put on some Giorgio Armani Armani Prima  Glow-On Moisturizing Balm which I like to use as a primer as well.


And last but not least my favourite lip balm of all time, the Carmex Moisturising Lip Balm. I have been using Carmex for quite a few years now, and I love it! I put it on in the morning and also in the evening, and it keeps my lips very soft and moisturized. And if you are a big fan of liquid lipsticks, then I highly recommend it to you to use it before you apply your lipstick - you are not going to have a dry feeling on your lips at all! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment